21 Dec 2018
Paralegals – Funds / Corporate, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a law firm seeking to recruit a Paralegal to join their Funds / Corporate team.
Purpose of the role:
This role is to provide a comprehensive and confidential paralegal service to a Legal Team, ensuring that they are fully supported. This position forms a platform for those who are keen to progress on to the Trainee Solicitor Programme or a long term career in a legal support role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To meet an agreed target chargeable hours per day/week by way of client communication, various research and drafting simple legal documents
• Screen incoming telephone calls, taking and relaying accurate messages where necessary. Where appropriate, arrange and set up conference and outgoing calls for the team
• Assisting the team with team-specific financials/matter management e.g. budgets, WIP, aged debt reporting
• Such other duties as the firm may reasonably require from time to time
The successful candidate will have:
• Appetite to progress on their Trainee Solicitor programme further down the line.
• Previous paralegal experience is beneficial.
• Candidates who do not have previous paralegal experience would be expected to have a law degree or be progressing well with their legal qualifications.
• Excellent academics are essential especially for those who are keen to progress on to the trainee solicitor programme. Minimum grades required are; A, A, B at A Level and a minimum of a 2:1 at degree level.
• Proficient in Word/Outlook and a working knowledge of Excel.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
29 total views, 1 today