26 Apr 2019
Paralegal/Legal Assistant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
Overall purpose of the role:
• To provide appropriate in-house legal support, primarily in Guernsey with additional support across company’s group as required.
• To support the Guernsey Legal Director in day-to-day duties.
• To provide advice, guidance and support to the client services teams, primarily in Guernsey and as required across other parts of the group.
• To participate in client meetings as deemed appropriate with a view to providing added value to clients and their structures.
• Undertaking reviews of existing client structures with a view to identifying situations where additional value can be added.
The successful candidate will have:
• Some knowledge/understanding of Trust, Company and Commercial Law.
• Law degree from a recognised UK university.
• Passed the LPC/Bar professional training course or equivalent (desirable).
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
123 total views, 1 today