4 Sep 2018
Paralegal, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a law firm seeking to recruit a Paralegal.
Purpose of the role:
This role is to provide a comprehensive and confidential paralegal service to a Legal Team, ensuring that they are fully supported. This position forms a platform for those who are keen to progress on to the Trainee Solicitor Programme or a long term career in a legal support role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To meet an agreed target chargeable hours per day/week by way of client communication, various research and drafting simple legal documents
• Screen incoming telephone calls, taking and relaying accurate messages where necessary. Where appropriate, arrange and set up conference and outgoing calls for the team
• Assisting the team with team-specific financials/matter management e.g. budgets, WIP, aged debt reporting
• Such other duties as the firm may reasonably require from time to time
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous legal experience within a Paralegal role or through relevant studies (LLB/GDL/LPC)
• Appetite to progress on to the Trainee Solicitor programme
• Previous experience of (or an understanding of) Time Entry principles to fully manage own targeted chargeable hours
• Proficient in Word/Outlook and a working knowledge of Excel
• Administrative and document management experience
• Superior organisation, administration and communication skills to undertake work at a high-level and of a confidential nature
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
172 total views, 4 today