26 Aug 2019
PA & Team Secretary to the Managing Director, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading independent provider of high-quality fiduciary and related services seeking to recruit a PA & Team Secretary to provide secretarial and administrative support to the team although the candidate will work most closely with the Managing Director. This will suit ideally an individual who has experience as a legal secretary and ideally having worked in a regulated environment and an appreciation of corporate governance. It is a role which demands accuracy and attention to detail as the successful candidate will be working with various individuals at varying levels.
The role will include acting as the Personal Assistant to the Managing Director and providing secretarial assistance to the wider team to include:
• Assisting with certain aspects of client administration
• Typing, amending, engrossing, dispatching and filing documents;
• New file creation, overseeing the filing function and archiving;
• Inputting the Employee’s own time keeping records and those of the Directors as necessary;
• Diary management;
• Attending and taking minutes at meetings;
• Making travel arrangements;
• Preparing board packs, minutes and file notes;
• Filing, scanning, printing, copying and general record maintenance including managing the Company’s archiving and secure storage arrangements;
• Organising conference calls;
• Invoicing and debtor management;
• Assisting with keeping due diligence packs current and distributing the same as necessary;
The successful candidate will be:
• An experienced PA with ideally a legal secretarial background, experience of working within a regulated business and an appreciation for strong corporate governance.
• Confident, motivated individual with exceptional organizational skills and an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Strong secretarial skills are a pre-requisite and above all, the chosen candidate will need to be capable of operating autonomously and with limited supervision.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
40 total views, 1 today