24 Jul 2018
Operations Services Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Operations Services Administrator.
• Ensure that all work undertaken complies with the Fund’s documentation and relevant regulatory requirements and anti-money laundering regulations
• Liaise confidently and knowledgeable with the banks and administration teams daily
• Ensure correct recording of revenue
• Collate and publish Board materials for periodic meetings in line with client and board expectations
• Prepare payments in line with standard Company procedures
• Bookkeeping of basic transactions
• Update and maintain static data in line with Company procedures and regulatory requirements and perform call backs where applicable
• Undertake general administrative tasks
The successful candidate will be:
• Expected to acquire a basic knowledge of the Private Equity business, understand the structures and cash flows in line with Fund documentation
• Be expected to acquire sound knowledge of data integrity in line with the Company systems and related output.
• Target vocational qualifications: IDFA / (formerly CoA), ICSA/ CAT – P1 to P3/AAT – Foundation/Intermediate or ICSA – Foundation.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
207 total views, 1 today