19 Jul 2018
Operations Assistant Manager / Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an independently owned business providing tax advisory and compliance support services to a variety of private, corporate and institutional clients seeking to recruit an Operations Assistant Manager / Manager (depending on experience).
Candidates must have experience using ACUMEN, this is essential for this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for maintaining the various banking platforms used by the company
• Oversight of company’s authorised signatory lists, and circulation of such lists following changes
• Assistance with the maintenance of Operational Registers maintained by the company
• To become familiar with and maintain the Acumen database, including access rights for staff, report / query building etc.
• To assist with the submission of regulatory reporting, including FATCA and CRS reports through Acumen and Guernsey “Information Gateway of Report”
• To work with Acumen developers to ensure the database keeps up with regulatory changes;
• Maintain, update and oversee testing of company’s disaster recovery plan
• To assist the Head of Operations with any ad hoc or periodic projects identified by the company.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience using ACUMEN, this is essential for this role.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience managing a team.
• The ability to be highly accurate, organised and analytical.
• Demonstrated ability to meet targets and deadlines.
• Demonstrated strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills at all levels.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
182 total views, 1 today