12 Jun 2019
Operations Administration Assistant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an Operations Administration Assistant.
Overall purpose of the role:
To perform general administration duties as required.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Act as First Aid Officer and Fire Officer.
• Act as a Key Holder.
• Monitor and update the Facilities Help Desk Spreadsheet.
• Mark up Facilities related invoices and basic budget tracking.
• Deliver internal mail, deliveries, archive boxes.
• Preparation of outgoing post, courier shipments, external deliveries. Logging and maintenance of incoming/outgoing deliveries/shipments.
• Primary point of contact for Cotag Management (access system).
• Point of contact with security firm for emergency call outs.
• Ensure that the building is kept tidy and is a safe environment at all times. Carry out spot checks to ensure the Clear Desk Policy is adhered to.
• Support office moves and re-organisation of desks, working out of hours as required.
• Point of contact for maintenance issues, performing minor internal premises and equipment maintenance as required.
• Liaise with third party suppliers and onsite vendor visits.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
152 total views, 1 today