12 Jul 2018
Officer – Fund Alternatives, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client provides tailored Trust, Fiduciary, Fund and Corporate services is seeking to recruit an Officer – Fund Alternatives.
Overall purpose of the role:
The administration and oversight of all aspects of day to day fund administration, on a range of non-equity asset classes, including Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate and Litigation on closed ended funds ensuring proper administration of the entities, all internal, regulatory and client SLA requirements are adhered to and quality day to day services is delivered.
• To ensure preparation and review of management accounts, valuations and other financial information is timely and accurate.
• To assist in the supervision and development of senior administrators, administrators in the team.
• To provide supporting cover for Alternatives Manager duties and responsibilities during times of absence
The successful candidate will be:
• Working toward or accounts qualified with ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the finance sector in a similar role. This is a varied, challenging and hands on role.
• Demonstrated experience with working with Private equity funds.
• A relevant professional qualification e.g. CA, ACA, ACCA.
• Demonstrated sound knowledge of fund administration, the NAV preparation process, Accounting of financial transactions, preparation of management accounts and other financial information.
• Proven track record of client service excellence.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
223 total views, 1 today