19 Feb 2018
Officer – Fund Accounting, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client provides tailored Trust, Fiduciary, Fund and Corporate services is seeking to recruit an Officer - Fund Accounting.
This role is also open for candidates who are looking to relocate to Guernsey as a housing licence will be provided to The successful candidate.
• Prepare financial statements for fund structures in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with accepted accounting and auditing standards and internal policies and procedures.
• Liaise with auditors ensuring that financial statements are finalised and distributed within the required deadlines.
• Assist the Fund Accounting Manager as and when required and provide supporting cover for his position when he is absent from the office.
• Assist with development and automation of system processes and implement procedural changes necessary for continued growth of the department and enhancing operating efficiencies.
The successful candidate will have:
• A relevant professional accounting qualification e.g. ACCA/ACA.
• Demonstrated sound knowledge of the fund industry, fund accounting, recording of financial transactions, preparation of financial statements.
• A proven track record of client service excellence, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
407 total views, 1 today