17 Dec 2019
Officer, Credit Risk Management, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an Officer, Credit Risk Department.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To assist in ensuring that all credit procedures and administration are carried out in accordance with group policies
• To maintain the quality of the loan book administration ensuring that appropriate authorisations are obtained, and credit facility documentation including legal documentation, security documentation, legal opinions are obtained efficiently and on time and continually maintained
• To assist, and ultimately undertake by yourself, a full and in depth review of credit facilities. As well as analysing supporting security and providing clear, accurate and comprehensive reports to Credit Risk Management in the Bank’s preferred format. Plus, provide recommendations on any action deemed necessary to maintain the quality of credit facilities
• To provide accurate and timely reporting of the information required by the board, head of office and regulatory returns
• To participate fully on projects, or any other ad hoc requirements, which senior management may nominate for the overall benefit of Guernsey/European operations
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Develop a knowledge and understanding of the London property markets.
• Excellent communication, inter-personal and time management skills.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
79 total views, 1 today