6 Feb 2018
Office Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur candidate is a rapidly emerging finance company seeking to recruit an Office Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Set up and maintain the office deadline reporting, governance, meeting and diary dashboard system for Fund and Fiduciary teams
• Monitor and support the Fund and Fiduciary teams to meet the requirements of the diary dashboard
• Maintain the Compliance Monitoring programme and provide compliance and exception reporting for board reporting
• Assist in the drafting and reviewing of operational procedures and policies locally and in conjunction with company’s group policies, and be the process owner and coordinator for ProMapp - the company’s process, policy and control system
• Set up, in conjunction with the company secretary, and attend Board and ad-hoc meetings, to include presenting reports and updates to the Board and clients
• Provide PA support to the MD
• Provide administration support to Fund and Fiduciary teams in providing client services requirements and regular reporting
• Provide administration support as required to company’s lawyers and legal team
• Assist the team in completing fiduciary, client on-boarding and KYC reviews
• Be the Guernsey HR and training coordinator to work directly with company’s group HR and
• People and Wellness teams in implementing group staff related policies
The successful candidate will have:
• Direct experience of client services in a professional financial services firm.
• A good understanding of the legal and regulatory regimes applicable in Guernsey.
• The role will require excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with a high degree of internal and external interaction and the ability to manage critical relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• A hands-on style and an independent problem-solving approach are more important than specific qualifications.
• It is anticipated that the post holder will have a broad knowledge of Fund and Trust business, be detail orientated and have the ability to act on their own initiative. They will also be required to give presentations and the role could also involve public speaking at promotional events and involve some travel.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
478 total views, 1 today