12 Feb 2019
Office Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOffice Administrator, Guernsey
Our client is the leading independent director services business in the Channel Islands seeking to recruit an Office Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The main responsibilities of the position are to provide support to the Guernsey team regarding client administration, assist in marketing initiatives and perform general office duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Client administration support: administrative support for take on of new clients
• Marketing: assist in event organisation, preparing marketing collateral etc.
• General: arranging meetings, managing diaries, coordinating papers, arranging travel, booking flights, hotels etc., liaise with landlord re premise matters, including security
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience working in a busy office environment, assisting senior management with all administrative tasks.
• Strong IT skills with Microsoft 365, especially with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Well organised with attention to detail, ability to work on their own, using their initiative & be proactive.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
40 total views, 1 today