26 Sep 2018
New Business Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a Stockbroking & Investment Management company seeking to recruit a New Business Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Ensure that the accurate and timely reviews of new account applications, ranging from individual and joint to Trust and Company accounts, are completed. Also complete client periodic reviews to ensure that the information and documentation held is accurate and up to date.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Review new account documentation
• Various projects
• Ensuring effective communication with all areas of the business
• Fulfilling additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
• Monitor, action and respond to requests and queries which come into the New Business inbox
• Ongoing development in gaining understanding of the CDD and regulatory environment
• Constant review of procedures in order to make recommendations or amendments to current process
The successful candidate will have:
• General knowledge of all aspects of the business
• Strong understanding of operational procedures
• It would be advantageous for the candidate to have knowledge or experience in relation to what documentation is required, for different types of accounts, as outlined in the GFSC Handbook for Financial Services Businesses.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
526 total views, 1 today