11 Mar 2020
Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)/Compliance Officer | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) / Money Laundering Compliance Officer (“MLCO).
Overall purpose of the role:
To ensure that the Company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to AML compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
Key responsibilities will include;
• To assist in the day to day oversight/management of members of the ‘back office staff’ within the company’s AML Department
• To assist in the management of the company’s AML team in the provision of direct support and oversight to The ID Register
• To attend board meetings to present all aspects of AML/CFT reporting as/if required
• To oversight, providing and presenting MLCO/MLRO reports to Client boards, as required
• To manage the satisfactory completion of customer due diligence on new and existing relationships and on-going monitoring obligations in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation and the Company’s risk within the Firms AML/CFT framework
• To assist with the company’s AML team support to the business in the efficient on-boarding of new clients and fund closing
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree / further Compliance/AML qualifications for example the International Diploma, Compliance / Certified AML Specialist.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
103 total views, 2 today