22 Aug 2018
Money Laundering Reporting Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an E-gaming company seeking to recruit a Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) has to ensure that the board of directors, management and employees are in full compliance with national, international laws relating to its business and regulations of regulatory bodies, specifically those related to the prevention, identification and forestalling of Money Laundering, the Financing of Terrorism and other financial crime. They will also hold the nominated position as Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the licensed entities.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Hold the nominated position as Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the company under its various regulatory licenses.
• Develop and assess the effectiveness of the company’s policies and procedures that encourage all employees to report suspicious transactions and activity.
• Liaise as and when necessary with law enforcement agencies, ensuring all correspondence and requirements are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
• Devise, in conjunction with the Chief Compliance Officer, the financial crime training program for the business and to organize and deliver regular training, as required.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in an MLRO, Nominated Officer or Deputy MLRO role.
• Strong academic and or professionally qualified credentials. ICA or similar relevant qualifications in financial crime.
• Strong understanding of UK and Guernsey Financial Crime frameworks.
• Experience of training to develop a culture of compliance and understanding of financial crime obligations.
• An understanding of the three lines of defence model in the management of regulatory risk and compliance.
• The ability to work as part of a wider team, as well as individually, will be key to this role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
152 total views, 1 today