16 Jul 2019
MLRO/MLCO, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an MLRO/MLCO.
Overall purpose of the role:
To ensure that the company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to AML compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
To ensure that the company and its underlying managed client licensees meet their legal and regulatory requirements in relation to its underlying obligations.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To assist in the day to day oversight/management of members of the ‘back office staff’ within the company’s AML department
• To assist in the management of the company’s AML team in the provision of direct support and oversight to Investor Services business- ID Register
• To attend board meetings to present all aspects of AML/CFT reporting as/if required
• To oversight and provide and present Compliance & MLRO reports to Client boards, as required
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role
• The ability to deliver pragmatic solutions to AML/CFT related issues
• Bachelor’s degree / further Compliance/AML qualifications for example the International Diploma, Compliance / Certified AML Specialist
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
35 total views, 1 today