1 Jan 2019
MLRO, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an MLRO (AML Team Manager / MLRO Managed Client Licensees).
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for ensuring that the company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to AML compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To have day to day oversight/management of members of staff within the AML Department
• To oversight and provide and present Compliance & MLRO reports to company and its Client boards, as required
• To manage the AML team in its satisfactory completion of customer due diligence on new and existing relationships and on-going monitoring obligations in accordance with the provisions of the AIFMD and the Company’s risk and AML framework.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree / Further Compliance qualifications for example the International Diploma, Compliance / Certified AML Specialist.
• The ability to deliver pragmatic solutions to AML related issues.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
65 total views, 1 today