2 Jan 2019
Marketing Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To support their increased business development efforts. The person is responsible for increasing brand awareness and enhancing brand recognition of the company as the ‘go to brand’ in the Channel Islands. Be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy for the company in Jersey and Guernsey in close co-operation with the business and global marketing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Translate the global marketing & sales strategy into country specific marketing strategy and solutions on operational and tactical level
• Creating and marketing engaging and newsworthy content for clients, business partners and prospects to increase their profile as subject matter expert and to generate leads
• Manage flawless execution of events and sponsorships:
• Safeguard the company’s brand house style by promoting and supporting usage of templates and guidelines in all client related communication
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 6 years work experience in a similar role.
• A higher education in Marketing.
• Experience in the financial and/or legal services industry (or a high affinity for).
• Experience with digital and content marketing, mailing systems and CRM is a strong advantage
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
26 total views, 1 today