4 Jan 2019
Marketing Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a direct to consumer nutritional supplements company seeking to recruit a Marketing Analyst.
Overall purpose of the role:
As part of their Marketing Insight and Analytics team, this role will be key to evolving the analysis and marketing optimisation capability for the company and help ensure that all their marketing channels function as effectively as possible.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Support the marketing programme and help drive sales performance, through effective planning, segmentation, analysis, and reporting.
• Working closely with the Customer Retention team to help create marketing plans and help define all campaigns required in a campaign period.
• Help execute email campaigns within in-house Adobe Campaign platform by segmenting, selecting & supplying customer data for said campaigns.
The successful candidate will have:
• Analytical background with a minimum of 2 years’ experience however this role is also open for someone who is a graduate with a business related, mathematical or analytical degree who the company could train up within a junior role.
• Analytical, proactive with a need and affinity for understanding marketing performance.
• Good data manipulation, analytics and insight skills.
• Good PowerPoint and Excel skills with ability to take standard analytics output and make it stakeholder friendly.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
29 total views, 1 today