18 May 2019
Manager – Yachting & Aviation, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Manager – Yachting & Aviation.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide a high-quality client service in a profitable manner to the Yachting and Aviation client portfolio based in Guernsey, ensuring that not only is client excellence a priority but also a focus on growing the current book of clients. The remit includes managing an administrator and ensuring that all procedures and regulatory requirements are complied with, work is completed in a timely and efficient manner and company compliance with legal obligations and robust corporate governance is maintained.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management and development of the yachting & aviation team.
• Management responsibilities for a wide range of significant international clients.
• Working closely with our tax, business development and legal teams to enhance client relationships.
• Ensure efficient and high-quality service is provided to clients and in accordance with service standards.
• Regular contact with clients, agents and intermediaries.
• Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
• Promotes the company’s brand to clients and broadens and deepens client relationships.
The successful candidate will have:
• A fiduciary background and a genuine enthusiasm for yachting & aviation.
• Proven track record of experience in Yachting and Aviation and be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of yachting knowledge, including the benefits of Guernsey for structures and owners of small size yachts and aircraft.
• Good technical knowledge of tax regimes and corporate & trust structures.
• Be able to demonstrate a proven understanding of yachting knowledge, including the benefits of Guernsey for structures and owners of small size yachts and aircraft.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
148 total views, 1 today