29 May 2019
Manager – Yachting & Aviation, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Manager – Yachting & Aviation.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide a high-quality client service in a profitable manner to the Yachting and Aviation client portfolio based in Guernsey, ensuring that not only is client excellence a priority but also a focus on growing the current book of clients. The remit includes managing an administrator and ensuring that all procedures and regulatory requirements are complied with, work is completed in a timely and efficient manner and company compliance with legal obligations and robust corporate governance is maintained.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management and development of the yachting & aviation team.
• Management responsibilities for a wide range of significant international clients.
• Working closely with our tax, business development and legal teams to enhance client relationships.
• Ensure efficient and high-quality service is provided to clients and in accordance with service standards.
• Regular contact with clients, agents and intermediaries.
• Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
• Promotes the company’s brand to clients and broadens and deepens client relationships.
The successful candidate will have:
• A fiduciary background and a genuine enthusiasm for yachting & aviation.
• Proven track record of experience in Marine and be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of yachting knowledge, including the benefits of Guernsey for structures and owners of small size yachts.
• Prior Aviation experience is not essential as the aviation piece is not the majority of this role and the company would be pleased to train people as required to do this element.
• Good technical knowledge of tax regimes and corporate & trust structures.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
100 total views, 1 today