4 Jun 2020
Manager – Trust and Corporate Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Manager - Trust and Corporate Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide management and support to a Trust and Corporate administration team, this includes providing advice in respect of clients and cases, coaching staff and ensuring the effective utilisation of resources. To have managerial responsibility for the clients assigned to the Trust and Corporate Services administration team.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Work with solicitors, investment managers, accountants, tax advisors and banking personnel on all matters relating to the management of company and Trust activities.
• Receive, check and distribute incoming post.
• Review and countersign team’s standard outgoing e-mails, faxes and letters.
• Review in conjunction with the four eyes procedure company, Trust and various other legal and banking documents.
• Carry out full review of financial statements for final approval and signature by Director.
• Review and initial company and trust minutes and resolutions.
• Monitor team’s compliance review points and ensure that group administrators resolve these review points in a timely manner.
• Monitor and release team’s time sheets.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working at an Assistant Manager or Manager level.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
81 total views, 1 today