1 Feb 2018
Manager (Tax) – Private Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client specialising in three client-facing areas: Trust and Corporate Services, Private Client Services and Fund Administration as well as the supporting functions is seeking to recruit a Manager - Private Client Services.
As a private client services manager the main primary responsibility will be for the management of the taxation affairs of a portfolio of private clients and their associated wealth structures. You will also have responsibility for, and/or to assist in, the delivery of taxation compliance and advisory services to a wider client base including corporate clients and internally administered trust/company clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management of the day to day tax administration of the client portfolio (predominantly Guernsey and/or UK tax compliance related), including the supervision of work undertaken by administrators
• Provision of tax advisory services for: Individuals, Residence and domicile issues, Migration between jurisdictions, the benefits of wealth structuring through trusts and companies
• General tax planning
• UK tax compliance, reporting and associated issues
• Provision of advice to (predominantly) Guernsey resident high net worth individuals, including: Tax effective structuring of investment/business acquisitions, disposing of UK assets/investments tax effectively, structuring of UK employment/consultancy arrangements, transfer of UK pension interests to approved Guernsey schemes
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of working within a private client tax role for a number of years.
• A strong ability to deal with, interact with and liaise with private clients at a professional level
• Be CTA and/or ACCA qualified although consideration will be given to candidates who have experience in the tax environment.
• You will have a good command of both written and spoken English
• You will be pro-active, attentive to detail, self-motivated, keen to learn, able to adapt to new challenges and with excellent communication skills.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
485 total views, 1 today