6 Dec 2019
Manager, Private Wealth, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a wealth management company seeking to recruit a Manager, Private Wealth.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide management and support to a Private Wealth administration team. This includes providing advice in respect of clients and cases, coaching staff and ensuring the effective utilisation of resources. To have managerial responsibility for the clients assigned to the Private Wealth administration team.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Work with solicitors, investment managers, accountants, tax advisors and banking personnel on all matters relating to the management of company and trust activities
• Receive, check and distribute incoming post
• Review and countersign team’s standard outgoing e-mails, faxes and letters
• Review in conjunction with the four eyes procedure company, trust and various other legal and banking documents
• Carry out full review of financial statements for final approval and signature by Director
• Review and initial company and trust minutes and resolutions
The successful candidate will have:
• 5 – 8 years’ experience working as an Assistant Manager or working in a comparable role within a reputable company;
• Candidates for this position should have gained a relevant professional qualification (STEP, ACCA, ICSA);
• Previous experience supervising staff;
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
108 total views, 1 today