3 Jun 2020
Manager – Funds, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Manager – Funds.
Overall purpose of the role:
The post holder will be expected to use their expertise in order to meet their client’s expectations and maintain client relationships. They will undertake all the tasks required to administer their client’s funds and companies accurately and efficiently. They will assist the Senior Manager with running of the team.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Maintaining excellent client relationships and to ensure that the service is delivered in accordance with exacting service level agreements.
• Monitoring workflows on an ongoing basis to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
• Liaising with client representatives, intermediaries, lawyers and other professionals.
• Maintaining client procedures in line with requirements and changes to relevant regulation.
• Co-ordinating investments and divestments through efficient document management and utilisation of client/intermediary relationships.
• Co-ordinating regular and ad-hoc communications with investors in accordance with company’s processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Sound technical knowledge of the applicable regulatory framework.
• Excellent presentational and client relationship skills.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
109 total views, 2 today