25 Jul 2018
Manager (Fund administration), Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Manager (Fund administration).
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible in creating and maintaining a high performing team. Be expected to build and sustain excellent client relationships and help achieve their mission of delivering excellent client service.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide leadership
• Take responsibility for the quality of the team’s output
• Client service tasks are planned and executed accurately and on time.
• Ensure that errors are captured and reviewed for improvement opportunity.
• Review, recommend and implement agreed changes to business procedures seeking to confirm best practice across all Manager Groups.
• Establish and maintain professional day to day relationships with key clients
• Maintain fluent revenue recording, invoicing and collection processes
• Maintenance of individual client revenue forecasting models
The successful candidate will have:
• Have at least 5 years working within a financial institution, preferably within P.E.
• Relevant professional qualification e.g. ACCA/ ICSA / IFS / ACA / CIMA or similar.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
212 total views, 1 today