20 Apr 2019
Manager Fund Administration, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Manager Fund Administration.
Overall purpose of the role:
As team manager the candidate will be responsible in creating and maintaining a high performing team. Be expected to build and sustain excellent client relationships and help achieve their mission of delivering excellent client service.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide leadership
• Take responsibility for the quality of the team’s output
• Client service tasks are planned and executed accurately and on time.
• Ensure that errors are captured and reviewed for improvement opportunity.
• Work with CFO to review the time recording and billing performance of the team.
• Measure service performance to support SLA reporting to clients.
• Review, recommend and implement agreed changes to business procedures seeking to confirm best practice across all Manager Groups.
• Establish and maintain professional day to day relationships with key clients
• Maintain fluent revenue recording, invoicing and collection processes
• Maintenance of individual client revenue forecasting models
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 5 years working within a financial institution, preferably within P.E.
• Professional qualification such as ACCA/ICSA/IFS/ACA/CIMA or similar
• General knowledge of banking/administration systems
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
54 total views, 1 today