1 Feb 2018
Manager – Company Secretarial, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a provider of premium quality accounting, administration and investor reporting services together with a selection of consultancy services to real estate and private equity fund clients seeking to recruit a Manager - Company Secretarial.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Manager will be part of a team, working on a range of matters providing administration, management and secretarial services for established and new Real Estate and Private Equity Funds. The Manager will work closely with the Director or other designated supervisor.
The candidate will assist with servicing the needs of a portfolio of private equity and real estate clients and will liaise with the CFO and finance team of the funds, third parties (including auditors) and any other external advisors necessary to ensure all issues are resolved and deadlines are met.
• There will also be a number of responsibilities including draft/assisting with the distribution of call and distribution notices, interpretation of agreements, assessing client profitability, dealing with accounting, administration and other client related issues and other day to day functions.
• In addition to these exciting tasks, the candidate will also have the opportunity to be involved in the take-on and setting-up of clients within the business, giving the individual exposure to a wide variety of high quality clients.
• There will be a number of interesting and varied ad hoc projects.
• This is a position best suited to a commercial yet technically minded person who enjoys the challenge of providing technical and operational solutions to their clients.
The successful candidate will have:
• Ideally 2 or more years of demonstrable Real Estate or Private equity / Trust and Company experience, preferably with some knowledge or exposure to corporate structures, SPV administration.
• Company Secretarial knowledge would be advantageous.
• Reasonable understanding of cash management processes and systems.
• Educated to at least ‘A’ level standard or equivalent.
• Preferably completion of ICSA Diploma or similar, or willing to study for a relevant professional qualification.
• Experience of supervision, coaching and mentoring of junior staff.
• Ability to develop a mentoring relationship with all direct reports and build on this throughout the year.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
112 total views, 1 today