16 Feb 2018
Manager – Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Manager - Client Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
To effectively manage a team, or group of teams, within Client Services providing a high quality client service in a profitable manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Effectively manage a team of people, controlling the workload to ensure work is completed in an accurate, efficient and timely manner and provide support, motivation and direction and carry out objective setting and appraisals ensuring the team is structured and staffed in the most effective manner.
• Review team performance against monthly Management Information and address issues as they arise.
• Act as a role model, proactively supporting the policies and practices of the business and encouraging and promoting a good work ethic to more junior members of staff.
• To prepare, authorise or where appropriate commission the preparation by lawyers of legal documents specific to the requirements of transactions.
• To have a good understanding of and an ability to review legal documents produced externally.
• To travel to meet clients, their advisers and other professional contacts with the objective of strengthening existing relationships and generating new business opportunities for the company.
• Undertake any reasonable ad hoc tasks as may be required from time to time.
• Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
• A thorough understanding of Trust and Company law and administration along with a minimum of 8 years’ experience, of which at least two have been in a management capacity.
• Relevant professional qualification.
• Excellent IT skills and an ability to demonstrate skill set across the spectrum of the business systems.
• Maintain good business practices and interpersonal skills, overseeing more junior staff in the management of their time and workloads.
• Possess a thorough understanding of any relevant tax legislation and demonstrate an understanding of future tax changes as they arise.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of external regulations and legislation and of the internal policies and procedures including Anti-money laundering risk ratings and signing limits.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
485 total views, 1 today