3 Jan 2019
LP Services Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a LP Services Manager. This is a full time and permanent role.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for liaising with investors and managing the services provided to the limited partners of the Private Equity Funds Administered by the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management of the company’s LP services team and their workloads ensuring that procedures are followed at all times, including:
• Overseeing investor on-boarding and ongoing investor relations, to include reviewing and responding to investor queries on a wide range of matters
• Ensuring timely delivery of fund reporting to investors Ensuring timely delivery of tax reporting to investors Ensuring the accurate maintenance of investor records
• Overseeing of calls and distributions
• Overseeing the processing of transfers of partnership interests
• Ensuring regulatory compliance with applicable policies and procedures
• Liaising with both internal and external counterparties
• Developing, updating and implementing relevant processes and procedures
• Attending and contributing to team meetings
The successful candidate will be:
• Someone with a strong Client Services Manager background and great interpersonal skills.
• Relevant administration qualifications, and / or willingness to undertake further professional study as appropriate.
• Knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation relating to Guernsey Investment business
• Knowledge of statutory requirements and company secretarial processes
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
25 total views, 1 today