1 Feb 2018
Lending Administrator – Private lending, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups is seeking to recruit a Lending Administrator - Private lending.
Overview of role:
The prime job purpose is to provide administrative support for the Private Lending team in their provision of credit facilities for new and existing clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Loan administration: Setting up new loans, preparing and sending loan confirmations, interest letters, loan rollovers, processing payments and receipts, account closing
• Liaising with Treasury Dealers – for new loan rates, possible breakage costs
• Deposit administration: Setting up collateral call and fixed deposits, fixed deposit rollovers
• Loan security
• Loan collateral
• Tenancy schedule diary
• Assets under Management
• Distribution of the monthly/quarterly statements by post and/or email
• Redemption letters for loans repaying early
• Preparation of Tax certificates as and when requested by the client
• Holiday cover for other team members
The successful candidate will have:
• Ideally up to 3 years’ prior industry relevant experience.
• To be fully conversant with all relevant regulatory information such as FATCA.
• Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
229 total views, 1 today