29 Mar 2019
Legal Director, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading financial services company seeking to recruit a Legal Director, Guernsey.
Overall purpose of the role:
To direct and develop company’s internal Legal Services function.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide the following legal services, namely: formulating, submitting, agreeing and coordinating implementation of the legal policy, priorities and strategy for company’s Guernsey business with its Executive Management Board, maintaining a particular emphasis on Guernsey`s Trust, corporate and estate succession laws, including:
• Providing documentation drafting and other quasi-legal administrative support relating to company’s clients on a fee-earning basis
• Providing advice on the legal position of company with the aim of servicing the company in a pro-active way
• Providing advice on corporate law to the company’s Cosec function;
• Seeking advice from external specialists, when deemed necessary or desirable;
• Providing advice and information to the Executive Management Board and fellow members of the Management Team of relevant developments in the legal field;
• Maintaining appropriate legal materials resource facilities
• Providing ad hoc legal landscape awareness training
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
110 total views, 1 today