30 Apr 2019
Legal Counsel, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Legal Counsel.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing legal advice and support to internal business partners on a wide range of topics such as Trust & Corporate structures, corporate governance, adherence to internal policies, data protection & information exchange, outsourcing, marketing materials, cross border, as well as contentious and litigation matters for the company’s in-house Trust business
• Analyzing and providing guidance on existing and new legal requirements based on laws and regulations as well as reviewing and designing solutions for the organization to adhere to those requirements
• Provide trainings and draft internal and external documentation, including templates and advise on client communication
• Be responsible for building up and maintaining a close relationship with other functions across the organization in an international environment, ensuring adequate communication and support with colleagues on a broad range of matters
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 4 years’ experience at a law firm or in a dynamic in-house environment
• A law degree; qualification as a lawyer (attorney / solicitor / barrister / advocate) is desirable
• A proven knowledge of the Guernsey legal and regulatory regime and requirements a background in other common law jurisdictions would be desirable
• Familiarity with banking and trust law, as well as regulation governing the financial industry would be an asset
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
24 total views, 1 today