25 Jul 2018
Junior Securities Operations Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Junior Securities Operations Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
• The candidate will gain a good understanding of security types, settlement functionality and market processes through on the job training to enable oversight for outsourced Securities Operations functions to be performed for the Guernsey office within the group.
• This role focuses on the Securities Settlement oversight function, but, with training, will also include the Corporate Events and free deliveries functions.
• Ensure that all reporting and monitoring is completed in a timely manner, ensuring compliance with procedures, and managing the risk to the Bank.
• Provide support within the team and with projects in relation to the Operations functions.
The successful candidate will have:
• Good qualifications to A level standard.
• An eye for detail and to work accurately.
• The ability to work closely as part of a small dedicated team, but also the ability to work on their own initiative.
• Good communication skills.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
187 total views, 1 today