1 Mar 2018
Junior Legal Counsel, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Junior Legal Counsel.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to provide legal advice across a spectrum of internal matters in each of the jurisdictions in which operations are performed, with a primary focus on the Channel Islands.
• Providing legal input into all aspects of the affairs of the Group in Jersey and Guernsey. Will also be expected to assist in providing legal input into the affairs of the Group in Luxembourg, Sweden, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
• Advising the Compliance Team in relation to the application of legal and regulatory obligations in each jurisdiction and providing additional assistance as required.
• Assuming primary responsibility for the maintenance and development of the Group's regulatory policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
• 2 years’ practical legal experience and holds a relevant professional qualification.
• The post will require (taking into account PQE level) sound technical knowledge of funds and the offshore markets as well as an adaptable nature to address questions of a regulatory, HR, IP/IT and general commercial nature in multiple jurisdictions.
• An ability to provide commercial, risk sensitive legal solutions is essential.
• Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts across jurisdictions.
• A willingness to travel is also relevant.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
248 total views, 2 today