27 Oct 2018
Junior HR Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Junior HR Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
To administer the general procedures, in support of Human Resource policies and practices, to ensure the accurate and timely provision and ongoing maintenance of contractual employment and benefits entitlements for all employees of the company’s group.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Organize and maintain personnel records with the HR systems and workspaces, ensuring internal databases are updated accurately and in a timely manner (i.e. employee absence/leave, personal data, employment data, regulatory data).
• Prepare contractual documents for new recruits in line with their negotiated conditions of employment with the Bank, and processing of associated documentation to ensure all regulatory and Bank policy requirements are completed.
• Provide initial first day induction training to all new employees, including the completion of recruitment related paperwork, familiarisation with essential health and safety procedures and introduction to key departments.
• General administration of Human Resources policies and practices including, but not limited to, areas such as sickness absence, amendments to working arrangements and maintenance of employee data.
• Willingness to learn and build knowledge in a generalist HR environment.
The successful candidate will have:
• Ideally prior experience in HR however previous experience is not essential as this role is also open for candidates who are graduate / school leavers and looking to commence a professional qualification and gain generalist HR experience.
• The successful individual will be supported by an experienced HR team.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
154 total views, 4 today