23 Aug 2019
Junior Developer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Junior Developer.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Junior Developer will support the Development Manager in the delivery of the IT department’s roadmap. This will include the following areas of activity, but will not be limited to:
The Junior developer is expected to work with guidance from senior members of the team, on the development of all aspects of company’s in-house application platforms, and new projects. They are expected to work on the implementation of new functionality, and keep within the best practice policies and procedures of the department. They are expected to liaise with business users to help gather requirements, manage deliverables and maintain business relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
Implementing and maintaining best practice development methodologies.
• Ensuring appropriate testing of code.
• Researching and implementing latest methodologies and techniques where appropriate.
• Reporting progress to the Development Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
• Knowledge of C#.net and the .NET framework is preferable but not required.
• Knowledge of Agile & Traditional system development methodologies is preferable but not required.
• Knowledge of T-SQL & Database design is preferable but not required.
• .NET MCPD
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
20 total views, 1 today