14 Nov 2019
Junior Compliance Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Junior Compliance Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To work with the Compliance Officer (“CO”) within the Guernsey Compliance team in the development and enhancement of the compliance function to ensure the Company and its third- party Managed Fund entities have and maintain a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Work with the Compliance team to ensure that company remains compliant with legal and regulatory requirements and best risk / compliance practice
• Assist the Compliance team in encouraging a positive compliance culture within company’s administrative operations through close personal engagement with staff.
• To act as a senior member of the Compliance team and in conjunction with the Compliance Officer in their absence.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 3 years’ experience within the industry.
• Someone with fiduciary and/or open-ended fund oversight skills.
• Bachelor’s degree / have or working towards Compliance qualifications for example the International Compliance Certificate or Diploma.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
62 total views, 1 today