2 Jul 2019
Junior Compliance Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Junior Compliance Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for ensuring the Company and its third party Managed Fund entities has and maintains a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To act as a senior member of the Compliance team and in conjunction with the existing Junior Compliance Officer, act in the CO's absence
• To act as the principal point of contact on fiduciary business matters for the company and its joint licensees to provide the business with guidance and training on matters of compliance with the fiduciary regulatory framework
• To act as a Managed Licensee Compliance Officer
• Attend Managed Licensees and Fund Entity Board meetings
• Provide and present Compliance & MLRO reports as required
• Review regulatory announcements and assist with communicating these to the business as appropriate
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• Bachelor’s degree / HAVE or working towards Compliance qualifications for example the International Compliance Certificate or Diploma.
• Experience in relevant regulatory laws, regulations and guidance (specifically the fiduciary business regulatory framework).
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
49 total views, 1 today