31 Aug 2018
Junior Compliance Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Junior Compliance Analyst.
The purpose of this role is to provide support and assistance to the Senior Manager - Compliance and members of the wider Compliance team in the execution of their duties. The post-holder should become conversant with the Guernsey AML/CTF Regulations and bank’s group’s compliance policy and standards in order to assist in delivery of the compliance programme.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Assist with preparation for regulatory inspections and audit reviews
• To complete Compliance formalities for new joiners
• Assist in the administrative elements of the SAR / Disclosure process.
The successful candidate will:
• Preferably be a graduate looking to pursue a career in Compliance.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
138 total views, 1 today