3 Oct 2018
Junior Compliance Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a privately owned and independent Trust company seeking to recruit a Junior Compliance administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Assist the Head of Compliance and Deputy Compliance Officer in all aspects of the compliance function for the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Updating the compliance registers and logs
• Scanning, filing and maintaining compliance related documents (electronic and physical records)
• Daily sanctions screening and reporting findings
• Monitoring google alerts
• Assisting with introducer testing
• Logging of incoming CDD
• Assisting with payments monitoring
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in a similar role or have an interest in Compliance.
• Be studying or willing to study for a professional qualification.
• A proven academic record.
• Be willing to learn new skills.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
833 total views, 9 today