1 Mar 2018
Junior Administrator – Risk & Compliance, | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an award winning Fund Administrator who provides high quality fund and fiduciary services across Private Equity, Real Estate Funds, Alternative Investment Fund and Traditional Funds is seeking to recruit an Administrator - Risk & Compliance.
To assist the Risk & Compliance team in the general administration of the department. To complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within the controls, guidelines and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
To assist with:
• The maintenance of Risk & Compliance team records
• The input, review, and reporting on relevant data
• The operation of the Compliance Monitoring programme
• The operation of the Anti-Money Laundering programme
• The operation of the Risk Assessment programme
• The handling of queries from staff regarding compliance and CDD matters
• The review (including the use of secure research tools), processing, and recording of CDD collated by business units together with maintenance of related electronic data
• The accurate and prompt checking of databases following receipt of notices from regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies, etc.
• The review, testing, maintenance and operation of relevant procedures and manuals
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of one-year experience within a regulated financial services organization.
• A relevant professional qualification or be working towards one e.g. ICA would be ideal.
• Demonstrated sound knowledge of Guernsey legal & compliance regulatory requirements.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
203 total views, 1 today