11 Sep 2019
IT Support Assistant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an accounting and business advisory firm seeking to recruit an IT Support Assistant.
Overall purpose of the role:
The job, by its very nature is incredibly diverse and will give the candidate an exposure to a variety of environments and technologies; from on-premise to cloud-based platforms as well as infrastructure and application support.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks and applications
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person, remotely, or over the phone)
• Testing new technology; and repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Accurately record, monitor and progress service tickets
• Install, update and maintain end-user laptops and desktops
• Install & update software
• Install and maintain workstation equipment (docks, monitors etc.)
• Creation and ongoing maintenance of user accounts and groups
• Provision of telephony equipment (mobile and desktop)
• Provide guidance to end-users
• On the job training will be provided.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least one years’ experience in a similar role be and be confident answering help desk queries.
• The candidate will need to be a good team player with a passion for delivering first-class support.
• Must have good technical skills, excellent written and verbal skills and an ability to work well under pressure.
• 2 A Levels, HNC/HND, BTEC level 3 or Diploma in Computer Science or similar.
• A self-motivated individual with good problem-solving and organisational skills.
• A proven interest in IT with an eagerness to learn and progress.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 (0) 1481 754760. Please visit our website www.caterquest.com for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
21 total views, 2 today