27 Nov 2019
IT Security Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an IT Security Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to provide administration of access to the company’s Group applications, systems, third party banking applications and other systems used to support the Group business in accordance with the Group security controls.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Administration of the joiners, leavers and transfers processes ensuring efficient and controlled access to company’s group’s applications and systems
• Access administration across multiple banking platforms, applications and systems
• Effective execution of processes and procedures to ensure access administration is performed in a controlled and auditable manner
• Completion of application and systems recertification to ensure access rights are appropriate
• Ensure appropriate segregation of duties are adequately maintained across all applications and services
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience of administering financial application systems and administering third party banking platforms would be beneficial but is not essential
• Ability to co-ordinate with outside teams and clients regarding policies, procedures or standards and controls
• Cooperative and strong individual contributor
• Experience of the ISO 27001 control framework or equivalent is desirable but not a requirement
• Previous experience of working in a security administration function would be advantageous
• however not essential.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
29 total views, 5 today