11 Mar 2020
IT Infrastructure Support Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionIT Infrastructure Support Administrator, Guernsey
Our client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an IT Infrastructure Support Administrator. This is a junior level role to assist their IT Manager.
This role does not necessarily require previous IT experience, although it would be helpful. The ideal candidate would be someone with confidence and strength of character to deal with all levels of people across the business. A keen interest in and aptitude for IT is a must, as is a willingness to learn.
Overall purpose of the role:
Primarily to support the IT Manager in providing support to all company’s employees and external parties as necessary.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Responsible for the physical set up of hardware for individual employees e.g. PC, PC screens, mouse, telephones.
• Be responsible for ensuring that all company’s owned mobile devices are updated on a monthly basis.
• Assist with desk moves or reconfigurations.
• Assist with the maintenance of the company’s IT Hardware Inventory.
• Resolve minor issues e.g. paper jams in multi-functional devices and interaction with Nashcopy for more complex requirements.
• Maintain a tidy and organised IT Server Room to include the organisation of patch cables.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong people skills.
• Strong communication and presentation
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
17 total views, 1 today