26 Dec 2019
IT Infrastructure Support Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit an IT Infrastructure Support Administrator. This is a junior level role to assist their IT Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Primarily to support the IT Manager in providing support to all company’s employees and external parties as necessary.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Responsible for the physical set up of hardware for individual employees e.g. PC, PC screens, mouse, telephones.
• Be responsible for ensuring that all company’s owned mobile devices are updated on a monthly basis.
• Assist with desk moves or reconfigurations.
• Assist with the maintenance of the company’s IT Hardware Inventory.
• Resolve minor issues e.g. paper jams in multi-functional devices and interaction with Nashcopy for more complex requirements.
• Maintain a tidy and organised IT Server Room to include the organisation of patch cables.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Not essential but experience of the following would be helpful; NavOne (as a user and knowledge of the development environment), Acumen, eDocs, Mitel telephone system., Office 365 (EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint and MS ACCESS), Windows 10, MS Exchange, Active Directory,
• MSSQL Server and query creation., Sophos MDM., MS ACCESS coding., Crystal Reports.
• Strong people skills.
• Strong communication and presentation
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
35 total views, 1 today