3 Jan 2019
IT Applications Report Writer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an IT Applications Report Writer.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to assist in the design and implementation of the core financial system reporting. Working closely with the business users, the role encompasses the full development lifecycle, including design, implementation and deployment of reports.
• Interpretation of reporting requirements and assist in the design and implementation to meet these demands
• Assist with the application development process, to include identifying requirements and project management and adherence to the Change Management framework
• Assist in compiling documentation, reconciliation and testing activities
• Assist with collating requirements
• Assist with the resolution of support tickets
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience of report writing (e.g. SSRS, Business Objects, Front Reports)
• Experience of programming languages (eg SQL, C#.Net, VB.Net, VBA, SAS).
• Advanced PC skills; notably MS Office suite (MS Word & MS Excel), word processing and spread sheet skills are essential
• Experience of eFront and/or ViewPoint an advantage.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
41 total views, 1 today