31 Aug 2018
IT Administrator, Guernsey | ALL,Not specified
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit an IT Administrator,
Candidates must have a valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsibility for the delivery of the Group Technology (Europe) technical service desk function and for the delivery of technology operating processes to the bank in Europe and to group’s Trust offices.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Processing and coordination of appropriate/timely responses to Service Management incidents and requests and the provision of timely status updates.
• Ensuring the resolution (both reactive and proactive) of problems that include the classification, prioritisation and initiation of action, the documentation of; issue, activity and root causes, and the implementation of remedies to prevent future incidents/reoccurrence.
• To maintain an in-depth knowledge of necessary technical specialisms within own area of responsibility and to provide expert advice regarding them.
The successful candidate:
• This is an entry level role so would suit someone with 1-2 years’ experience within IT, or someone who has recently finished school/college with an IT related qualification.
• Excellent communication skills are essential for this role, as is the ability to learn quickly and be proactive.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
45 total views, 2 today