29 Sep 2020
Investment & Securities Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial and fiduciary services business company seeking to recruit an Investment & Securities Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role;
This is an opportunity to become part of a successful Investment administration team providing discretionary portfolios to a global array of private clients, companies and intermediaries.
It will require a disciplined individual to join the team, who has worked in a fast-moving professional environment and possesses a broad spectrum of skills.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Running daily reports
• Checking trade orders pre-authorisation
• Placing trades
• Processing contract notes
• Trade payments
• Bookkeeping corporate actions
• Setting up/amending stocks
• Updating security prices
• Reconciling bank accounts
• Reconciling broker accounts
• Maintaining Investment Risk Rating Reviews
• Maintaining their external dealing sheet
• Adding and removal of securities on their price feed
• Completing AML documents for Fund managers
• Processing dividend reinvestments
The successful candidate will have;
• 3 years’ experience in a finance administration role preferably with some investment experience
• Spreadsheet knowledge (Excel), including writing formulas
• Financial instruments – equities, bonds & funds
• Offshore Investment Environment – offshore funds and tax issues
• Understanding of securities and bank settlement processes
• Strong PC literacy
• Bloomberg – full understanding of function
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
19 total views, 1 today