1 Feb 2020
Internal Auditor, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Internal Auditor.
Overall purpose of the role:
To support the organisation in Internal Audit / Control Assurance and to report directly to the Head of Internal Audit. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the Internal Audit related tasks, such as onsite fieldwork, collection of data, assisting in the preparation of internal audit reports.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Assist with all aspects of Risk and Controls including review end to end business process
• Assist in the preparation of reports to the Board and Regulators on IA activities and effectiveness of internal controls
• Support in the drafting of audit reports including writing clear and concise findings and recommendations and negotiating issue finalization with senior management
• Help tracking the implementation of recommended processes designed to strengthen internal controls as well as risk mitigation measures
• Complete ad hoc projects which may occur in business requirements
• Assist with the successful provision of SSAE18 controls and the recording of these
• Partake in the assessment of potential findings and the formulation of solutions to issues around internal controls
The successful candidate will:
• Have over 5 years’ experience in Financial Services industry and especially in IA and SOC1
• Internal Audit / External Audit experience
• Knowledge of data mining and analytics
• Strong IT/PC knowledge especially in Excel
• Business acumen to allow to understand the business needs
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
82 total views, 1 today